What is Afterpay?
Afterpay is an Australian payment service which allows you to shop online and enjoy your purchases straight away while paying off your balance over 4 fortnightly instalments, interest free.
You'll simply need
- A valid debit or credit card
- To be 18 years or over
- An Australian residential address
- Available for orders AU$80 – AU$1000
How does it work?
1. Add your items to the cart
2. Select Afterpay at checkout (you will be redirected to the Afterpay website): i) If you are a first time Afterpay user you will need to register and make your first payment at time of purchase, with the remaining three instalments deducted automatically each fortnight for six weeks. There are no long forms and Afterpay offers instant online approval. ii) If you have used Afterpay before you will need to log in and confirm your payment. Your first instalment will then be 14 days after the date of purchase.
What if I want to return part or all of my order?
You can return part or all of your purchase to us with our 30 day no worries return policy. Afterpay will process your refund immediately and send you a confirmation email that the refund has been applied. The bank may take up to 48 hours to refund the funds. Please visit our Returns & Exchanges page for returns terms and conditions.
1) If you are returning your entire order and have already made one or more payments, the total amount will be refunded to your debit/credit card.
2) If you are returning only party of your order, the refund amount will be deducted from your final instalment(s). For example, let’s say you made a $200 purchase using Afterpay (4 installments of $50 each) and wish to return items worth $120. Once we have received your return items we will notify Afterpay that your return has been processed and your 3rd and 4th instalments will be cancelled & your 2nd instalment would be amended to $30. Your new payment schedule would become 2 payments (instead of 4) of $50 & $30. If you have already made payments over these amounts, a refund for the difference will be applied to your debit/credit card. You can log in to Afterpay at any time to view your updated payment plan
Please note that at any time, you can log in to your Afterpay account to view your payment schedule and make voluntary payments before the due date. We will notify Afterpay of your return once we receive your goods & verify you have complied with our return policy, usually within 1-2 business days of receiving your item. If there is insufficient funds on your debit/credit card when an instalment is scheduled to be deducted, Afterpay will charge a late payment fee of $10. If the payment remains unpaid 7 days later a further $7 will be deducted. If you with to reschedule a payment to another day please contact Afterpay directly. For more information about Afterpay terms & conditions, visit the www.afterpay.com.au/faqs.
Afterpay Terms & Conditions